This program contains two one-hour program where Tyler shares his experience in eating only six foods for the first twelve years of his life and how he expanded his options with food. Learn how diet affects a person with autism.
What you'll get:
- Why many would be picky eaters
- What are some ways to try new foods
- Why eating healthy is extremely important especially for someone that has autism
- What was one diet that the family tried for Tyler
- What were some examples of trying new foods through experience
- How Kristina made familiar foods much more healthy for Tyler
This is an outstanding session about food, body senses, and regulation.
PLUS, you get access to Tyler's Talks worth $97.00 for FREE.