Tyler mentioned that being in the middle of a noisy place like an arcade can be pretty overwhelming for a person with autism. He talked about the senses, how and why they work differently and how they can be controlled.
What you'll get:
- Techniques that help in calming down
- Why touching would feel like a need for someone with autism
- Appropriate and Inappropriate touching
- How to keep your hands to yourself
- Examples of certain noises that may be challenging
Enjoy this plus access to Tyler's Talks!